Visiting Angels of Omaha knows that providing Omaha social care for your loved one requires a holistic approach. This holistic approach entails care for the individual, both inside and outside of the home. By utilizing modern technology, our Angels help families stay connected by using platforms like Facebook, Skype, FaceTime, etc., to remain active and engaged.
Recent studies show:
- Surfing the internet can reduce depression in Seniors by 20 percent.
- A University of Arizona study finds seniors who use Facebook showed a 25 percent improvement in mental “updating” skills – essentially improving their working memory.
- Another study shows seniors who visit social networking sites like Facebook have a positive emotional experience when measured by breathing rates, brain stimulation and pupil dilation.
Our Omaha Social Care Program Can Teach Seniors How To:
- Use a cell phone
- Text, send e-mail, Skype, or use FaceTime
- Create a Facebook page/account and interact with family and friends
- Log in, shop online or research information on a search engine
Visiting Angels Omaha
At Visiting Angels Omaha, we understand you want top quality home care services for your loved one. We can help you find the senior home care provider that meets all your needs. Our senior home care providers are professionals with the training and skills you have been searching for. We’ll help you find a senior home care provider who can care for all your loved one’s health and well-being needs. Contact us today.